Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh man look my tax man is a ball breaker and he says its all above board so iam keithy with it :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

hey dude its a speco part and sprints will have 1 easy and u dont need to worry about the 90 degree thingo the normal straight 1 works fine just be careful to not kink it when u install it easy sh*t :stirthepot::stirthepot:

no seriously its easy :stirthepot::stirthepot:

I went to my local sprints, they didnt have on in stock, told me I had to come back monday... might try a diff one tomorrow

yeah I know itll fit fine without the 90 deg fitting.. im just anal about sh*t like that looks too easy to kink

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

how much you want for the flash 2, blooooostyyyy?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

back of line plug hole if hes selling :innocent:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

What cooler kits is it bloo? V1 or V2?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

how can I be the plug and the hole at the same time? just not sure how to choose which one I want to be :roflmbo::buttrock:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I will fight to death for flash2 :aaggl:

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

go for it, im going flash 3 in a week or 2. like everyone else I'll just have to bend over and :spoton: when I need a new tune shortly...:aaggl:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh look a flash 3 is prolly the best investment as the flash 2 will have its day just like this flash 1 its all bullsh*t I say :surrenderwave:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Heard u going past big bukt last night jet lol

Dident even need to look to no who it was

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...