SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/10 03:50 AM Posted 16/07/10 03:50 AM id still say yes but definately do not get a custom modified stall get a off the shelf unit and yeh hes work is still top notch just had a bad spell with him when it came to "making good on work" that wasnt hes fault/ but was weird yes but my box is still sweet as just dont say u know us hahahahKk lol I'm just keeping the stall stock for now, should back on the road in a month if I get a good tax return lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/10 06:08 AM Posted 16/07/10 06:08 AM the Fluffer tells me yer stall has been broken for years, barely gets off the lineshe loves my stool on her chest though
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/10 06:14 AM Posted 16/07/10 06:14 AM (edited) Kk lol I'm just keeping the stall stock for now, should back on the road in a month if I get a good tax return loldude its a 500 buck job to in out a trans just get the stall now listen u butt clown for once unless u think u can in out the trans your self ?????????a dominator will slug u 1300 tce and tci simular just do it when u can man but may aswell pay the in out job once if u get my drift I rate the stall as one of the best mods to date if I even buy any car again stall will always be on the imediate cards that's how good I reckn it is plus I reckn ud use it to its full advantages if u know what I mean Edited 16/07/10 06:15 AM by JETURBO
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/07/10 06:15 AM Posted 16/07/10 06:15 AM she loves my stool on her chest though f*cking weeeeeeeeeee
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 16/07/10 07:46 AM Posted 16/07/10 07:46 AM Word bitches...Speaking of tax returns. How does a 100% tax deductable ute sound? 4 Months 100% return on my baby, im expected a few more G's this year. The perks of having a "WORK" ute ay. I been putting in the ground work in convincing the mrs that ford warrenties are useless and I should just pay to have my car "LOOKED" after properly. If I got the cash and I can get the mrs to agree she will be going in for some love, the car that is. I wana hit the 320kw mark straight up and then worry about everything else if and when I decided to do the turbo.I hope my tax is good. :D
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 17/07/10 03:22 AM Posted 17/07/10 03:22 AM yay my gauge tripod arrived yesterday... shame no one has the fricken oil filter sandwich plates or 90 degree boost gauge fittings in stock here in adelaide.. just waiting for my etm oil feed line, and tax return to come back so I can rebuild my turbo ... might have enough left for some slotted rotors in there too
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 17/07/10 05:24 AM Posted 17/07/10 05:24 AM You got 8k back! Your a mother farking stoodge, raughting the system like that... I love it :D... Im hoping for an easy 4g's. I gotta wipe the credit car first, just over a grand to do that, everything else is money for jam.I been working on the mrs dont you worry about that. I come up with this wicked idea last night. I told the mrs that she can keep her tax for her self. We share funds in one account (My Account :D ), and I said her money is a pressie from me and she can spend it on what ever she wants. So not only am I in some serious good books with her at the moment, if I throw some money on the credit car ill be set to throw the rest on the car. Im fair excited.What bits you got bloost? When I f*ck my warrenty off ill be buying the gear I need to see 400 down the track. But I cant afford to do my turbo and exhaust straight up so ill do the gear I need to see the turbz run out of puff. So you got some good gear?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/10 06:25 AM Posted 17/07/10 06:25 AM yay my gauge tripod arrived yesterday... shame no one has the fricken oil filter sandwich plates or 90 degree boost gauge fittings in stock here in adelaide.. just waiting for my etm oil feed line, and tax return to come back so I can rebuild my turbo ... might have enough left for some slotted rotors in there toohey dude its a speco part and sprints will have 1 easy and u dont need to worry about the 90 degree thingo the normal straight 1 works fine just be careful to not kink it when u install it easy sh*t no seriously its easy
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/10 06:30 AM Posted 17/07/10 06:30 AM You got 8k back! Your a mother farking stoodge, raughting the system like that... I love it :D... Im hoping for an easy 4g's. I gotta wipe the credit car first, just over a grand to do that, everything else is money for jam.I been working on the mrs dont you worry about that. I come up with this wicked idea last night. I told the mrs that she can keep her tax for her self. We share funds in one account (My Account :D ), and I said her money is a pressie from me and she can spend it on what ever she wants. So not only am I in some serious good books with her at the moment, if I throw some money on the credit car ill be set to throw the rest on the car. Im fair excited.What bits you got bloost? When I f*ck my warrenty off ill be buying the gear I need to see 400 down the track. But I cant afford to do my turbo and exhaust straight up so ill do the gear I need to see the turbz run out of puff. So you got some good gear?yeh man tax is a breze if u have 2 cars claim 1 -100% and the rest is history how u make that work for u is totally your choice just need to have 2 cars registored that's all easy money .I need a log book for 3 months though but u with a commerical vehicle is easyplus u like me I did around 30tho kms at work multiply that by fuel @1.50pl and 400kms to a tank comes up to a fast 8k a year just on fuel and no recipts needed weeeeeeeeeeeeethen tyres ,services, tunes,repairs,tunes,spark plugs,tunes,coil packs,tunes its easy to make mr tax man pay for mods wink wink
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 17/07/10 06:37 AM Posted 17/07/10 06:37 AM then tyres ,services, tunes,repairs,tunes,spark plugs,tunes,coil packs,tunes its easy to make mr tax man pay for mods wink winkThat farking gold mate. I never even thought of that. We "use" the mrs car for all personal needs. I had to do a log book, I bodged that up nicely. Its hard work living the life of the rich and famous.Time to have some bevvies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now