Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In The Sticks
Posted

No just currently my stab vest is in the shop. I hate the Northern suburbs (No offence intended).

Why not meet on the outskirts of the CBD central to everyone (I think?). Then go from there?

and you think your safe around some of us norfers? lol........

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

West side is da best!

Edited by BlueXR6Turbo
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

No just currently my stab vest is in the shop. I hate the Northern suburbs (No offence intended).

Why not meet on the outskirts of the CBD central to everyone (I think?). Then go from there?

She'll be right on a Saturday night, coz all the northers take their knives and guns into Glenelg for the night anyway!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

1.BlueXR6Turbo

2.xr6turbo_chick

3.jeturbo

4.Spoolax

5.Manchie

6.RSK

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

iam a norfer and I dont stab anyone iam all about the love :thumbsup:

except when I stab u in the butt with my love stick :boff::boff::boff:

newbys are always welcome and I make anyone feel comfortable u just ask any of the newest members xrturbo_chick and xr baby :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

:kiss::kiss:

Us turbo chicks know how to have fun!! that's all!!! hahaha

:kiss:

I still firmly hold the belief that if there was bloosty me and xr babys asses all lined up, u would stick your love stick in bloostys.... I think its the hairy ass that does it :kiss::thumbsup::kiss:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

is anyone gonna be out late on this cruise, im workin sat night til probably 10:30 down at brighton.. but after that ill be keen to head out for a bit of a drive :w00t2:

oh and where can I get my centre muffler removed in this damn town.. just got 2 quotes of over 300.. and theyre all asking me why id want to do it..

prefer somewhere down south but anywhere thatll do a good job at a decent price im happy with :D

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Try Exhaust Dynamics on Oaklands Road. Mick will look after you.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

yes we will stil;l be cruzin, if u got one of the boys numbers give em a call and find out where we are, our cruzes are spontaneous so duno where we'll be

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide, SA
Posted

iam a norfer and I dont stab anyone iam all about the love :stirthepot:

except when I stab u in the butt with my love stick :boff::boff::boff:

newbys are always welcome and I make anyone feel comfortable u just ask any of the newest members xrturbo_chick and xr baby :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:puke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...