Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills
Posted

seen jeturbo also last night :) u were pulling out of a side street down military rd I think. I passed u in a supercharged 6L vz maloo :P blue one

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In The Sticks
Posted

super maloo sounds good in a sentence. what kinda power and quarter does it run?

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

bet ya its pretty big if its a twin screw :beerchug: manual supercharged 6L sounds awesome

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

well what a load of sh*t

got a set of std wheels and took my car down for an id inspection, lonsdale was closed (right around the corner) had to drive to regency

everything was fine except he checks my tint with his little light tester- 31%.. so I had to go to instant windscreens and get it ripped off.. by this time its 4pm so theres no point going back, drive all the way back to regency today, he takes 1 look at the car, yep all fine now, have a good day, drive all the way home, now I cant find anywhere open or a place that has time to tint my car today or tomorrow

bastards

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

shoulda waited for lonsdale- they told me my tint was too dark when I brought my car back from melb, and not to argue if a cop pulls me over for it, then stamped it and I was away....

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

shoulda waited for lonsdale- they told me my tint was too dark when I brought my car back from melb, and not to argue if a cop pulls me over for it, then stamped it and I was away....

damnit that sucks.. mine wasnt that dark anyway... fark sake.. ah well apparently the tint I had was sh*t anyway.

but hahaha I got it tinted again, shouldve got 15% all around but ah well

crankin 35% back all around its a nicer colour this time more black

Our window tinting laws are a joke in SA.

you're not wrong there mate... all the laws here in general are a joke

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In The Sticks
Posted

I dunno, I like the "jets" law, when you go to jets house you get a free blowjob and a beer. he cups the balls like no other trust me :icon_ford: although if you want him to swallow / gag, that's extra....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

just got my self some tri-pod and gauges just wondering if there is any one in adelaide how has done it before and wants to install myn for cash?

cheers

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

massive lol at adrian cup the balls stroke the shaft weeeeee

yeh ive got a tripod set up and would be happy to help but u got no chance in this f*cked weather way to hot for anything :buttrock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...