BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/12/14 09:20 AM Posted 02/12/14 09:20 AM I already have just from posting the pic up.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/12/14 09:54 AM Posted 02/12/14 09:54 AM mankini. red one.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/12/14 03:37 AM Posted 03/12/14 03:37 AM Nooooo....the chic you foolOK okI'll have a mankini as well - but blue
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/12/14 08:50 AM Posted 03/12/14 08:50 AM just organize a danm meet up thenOh oh I've got it....One night whem Ems working and we all go to the pub where she works and she organizes some of her friends to be there for me to chat up...........and strippersFarrrrrkIt has been a while.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/12/14 09:42 AM Posted 03/12/14 09:42 AM hahaha funny. only if you drink six pints
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/12/14 11:17 AM Posted 03/12/14 11:17 AM Of soft drinkUmmmmmmmOK
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/12/14 09:09 PM Posted 03/12/14 09:09 PM I'll have a mankini as well - but blueSA style 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 04/12/14 08:15 AM Posted 04/12/14 08:15 AM Which one are you Don??
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/14 09:24 AM Posted 10/12/14 09:24 AM wow so much excitement in good old adelaide. whens next meet greet cruise.;)
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 8d Gender: Male Posted 12/12/14 12:41 PM Posted 12/12/14 12:41 PM Hey people so ive recently gotten myself a black bf. For now its stock :/ but im not sure on where to ask this so I thought here would be good. Where in sa is good to buy parts. Im after all the basics exhaust injectors cooler etc. Hopefully I'll be in the 350rkw range soon. Am looking at either pw cooler or nizpro dont wanna cut. Xforce 4" to 3.5 exhaust. unsure what injectors yet an pump. X4 tuner thingo an probably some diff bushes while im there. Cheers. should have purchased my BF.... 443rwkw
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now