Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Looking forward to Sunday......better go clean all the spunk off my engine coz that might stop Biz critisizing my poor little G6 a bit. Doubt it though..........hehe

Good work Spy

I especially like the copy & paste job........lol

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Should be good!

Little bit keen

'the above statement may not be 100% accurate'

Edited by Spyathe
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Remember how I mentioned the other day about unmarked cars????

Weelllllllllll

Just saw a Mk2 - darker than my car (but not black) - about to turn onto the freeway up here.

Def 5-0 car coz all antenaes and radar on side.

Not sure if N/A or T though

Anyone know about it?

Oh and

bring on Sunday

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

ASIO

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 22d
Posted

I saw a Landcruiser today - unmarked, dark colour (black or very dark blue) had someone pulled over on Main North Rd near Mawson Lakes. Other than the internal blue & reds I wouldn't have picked it for a cop.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

They have had those land cruisers for ages.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Getting keen for Sunday! Rotate, balance and alignment tomorrow as the fronts are starting to feather on the outer edge

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I'm in for Sunday unless I'm too dusty after watching the GF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...