Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Hello, hello, anyone home??????

Pissing with rain all day down here, whats it like up in Adelaide chappies??

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posted

Good weather when you have two lanes for yourself though :P

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

when you gunna be a farken daddy Biz????

Tell her to get on her back with her legs..................................hang on............................that's how she got into this mess in the first place.

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

5 june. not long now.

then I have a 6 week holiday from work...:unsure:

well. I think after six weeks ill be looking forward to going back to work so I can do fark all again. ;)

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Expect me to continually call you on the day.

Cozcan

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 30d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Forums are quiet today.

Anybody head down to the performance forums dyno day at Graham west?

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Didn't know anything about it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...