BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/04/14 10:49 AM Posted 05/04/14 10:49 AM Excellent to see big support of an event like that....Ask her to take some pics and post them up for us please
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 05/04/14 10:56 AM Posted 05/04/14 10:56 AM As usual, she has take a million pics, so when she gets home and downloads them, I will pick some out.She has never been to Mallala before, so is very impressed with it all. She ended up getting her car in one of the display areas,so shes stoked.Not a Ford though, its a VZ Clubby. 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/04/14 11:51 AM Posted 05/04/14 11:51 AM I should have went down and melted some nittos.
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 05/04/14 12:09 PM Posted 05/04/14 12:09 PM What, instead of picking your nose 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/04/14 12:35 PM Posted 07/04/14 12:35 PM (edited) has the jd tuna come to an end:(whats the plan now. Edited 07/04/14 12:35 PM by BiZkets
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 14/04/14 07:27 AM Posted 14/04/14 07:27 AM Would anyone have some standard BF ute suspension I can buy/borrow?? Went into regency for id check and the pricks did me for eyebrow height 2cm too low. Yet I'm sitting 13cm off the floor. Farks sake.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 14/04/14 08:37 AM Posted 14/04/14 08:37 AM (edited) Take a sledge hammer to the low bits....heheMay have to hit the wreckers or something.... Doesn't it suk about the height on utes. My g6 can go down to 339 at the back but a bf ute can only go to 370 ( I think it is ) Edited 14/04/14 08:39 AM by BenDoCo
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 15/04/14 11:35 AM Posted 15/04/14 11:35 AM Tell me about it. I ended up buying some second hand suspension from a wrecker today for $300. Those leaf springs are bloody heavy and long as! Haha
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/04/14 11:21 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:21 AM (edited) That spring & shock package that Jet through on for me - Koni Reds and King ssl - is worth every cent and I'm not just talking about the suspension but the steering and brakes as welland no more clunks, bangs and thumps at the back any more either.Sitting at 352 HTG at the front (347 legal for the G6) and 340 at the rear (339 legal)Sweeeet as...........so impressed with the differenceEdit:and by through I obviously meant threw Edited 18/04/14 11:22 AM by BenDoCo
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 21/04/14 04:56 AM Posted 21/04/14 04:56 AM Yeah I've decided I will update the suspension in the next 12 months. Even though it's 13cm off the floor it only just clears carpark tyre stop kerb things. Plus I'd probably like the eyebrow height raised a CM. Not sure what it'll cost me though. I'm guessing about $800 for the front shock and spring and then maybe $600 for rear shock and leaf reset.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now