BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/08/15 12:20 PM Posted 22/08/15 12:20 PM (edited) The page on the Peregrine Gorup (Sam Shahin and his brothers that own On The Run) that's building it is gone but it has a drag strip, plans have been approved for the Mark Scaffe designed F1/V8 SC circuit which will handle all types of lower classes right down to Go Karts, an Air Strip (hopefully that will also be used for 1 mile races and finally a 4WD park.There is gunna be a huge (truck stop type) On The Run and a massive Hotel - accommodation on site as wellGunna cost a dollar or two all up.I can't find the plans for it on their website any more -- must of been deleted -- but if it's built according to the plans I've seen, it's gunna be an awesome developement.Oh I just found an actual website for it.....sweeeethttp://www.samotorsportpark.com.au/ Edited 22/08/15 12:22 PM by BenDoCo
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 22/08/15 12:34 PM Posted 22/08/15 12:34 PM Thanks for that Don, looks the goods that's for sure. And yes, will cost a quid, but is much needed in SA.Also heard Calder park is being ripped up, and concrete track being built. Back to the good old days when I used to go toboth Calder, and AIR for the drags. Cant wait. :dancing:
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/08/15 12:38 PM Posted 22/08/15 12:38 PM RabWhat is the latest on Calder? Any more updates about time frames etc..
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/08/15 01:41 PM Posted 22/08/15 01:41 PM Cant wait for that sh*t to be built. About tine Adelaide had some thing good. Malalah and A.I.R have fark all public events on. Power cruise being it on. Smash some sh*ty holdens. Fark yeah
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/08/15 08:43 PM Posted 22/08/15 08:43 PM Rab What is the latest on Calder? Any more updates about time frames etc.. 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 22/08/15 11:16 PM Posted 22/08/15 11:16 PM Lookin good hey. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/08/15 05:41 AM Posted 23/08/15 05:41 AM Just went for a drive down there and it doesn't look like anything has been done..A few piles of dirt in a few areas but I can't get in as the gate was locked so I don't even know if the old circuit has been dug up yet
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 23/08/15 10:01 AM Posted 23/08/15 10:01 AM I dont usually go that way, normally the Coorong run. Havent been up for quite a while though.
ripped6 Legacy Donating Member 246 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/15 03:18 PM Posted 23/08/15 03:18 PM JarradIs your car all sorted?Was it the head lifting or was it something else?I havent actually fixed anything but the problem hasnt repeated itself. I've just put it down to the caining I was giving it combined with the cold weather. I dont think my overboost valve is set correctly anymore so I might need to get it adjusted as well. I spoke with steve from ammrr and he thought it likely that the boost spiked and caused the head lift. 1
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/15 11:54 PM Posted 23/08/15 11:54 PM If the car is overboosting then it would be better off having it retuned bloke.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now