BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/15 12:27 PM Posted 10/07/15 12:27 PM What did you do?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/07/15 12:30 PM Posted 10/07/15 12:30 PM Nothing. I just seems like it wants to do something stupid. Reving weird, stalling on inclined roads, back firing, surging.Fark. Should have bought a KIA.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/15 12:36 PM Posted 10/07/15 12:36 PM Tune the poor farken thing properly... You know there are probs with that tune. I could suggest a place
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 10/07/15 01:03 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:03 PM Borrow Don's Xcal and see if it's throwing any codes?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/15 01:04 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:04 PM Sounds like you have a boost leakThat's what we thought, I've been over every bit of pipe and can't see anything, going to chuck the boost gauge on the comp outlet tomorrow to see who she's actually making. You'd think that if it was a leak and the actuator wasn't opening that it would be very noticeable.I thought blocked cooler but nope, just slightly oily from the last turbo
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/15 01:06 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:06 PM Borrow Don's Xcal and see if it's throwing any codes?Biz has an x4 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/15 01:07 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:07 PM I thought blocked cooler but nope, just slightly oily from the last turbohole in intercooler?don't mind me.....just guessing
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 10/07/15 01:08 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:08 PM Does it throw any codes?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/07/15 01:09 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:09 PM hole in intercooler?don't mind me.....just guessingIt's have to be a damn big hole for a GTX sized turbo to only make 6psi
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/15 01:12 PM Posted 10/07/15 01:12 PM hole in head?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now