VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 03/04/14 11:36 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:36 AM Ah not quite Volks guys, they are Axis Super Hiro. I have Volks on the other car, big fan of the design.http://www.axiswheels.com/view-wheel/axis-super-hiro
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 11:42 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:42 AM we'll introduce you to the "shed" when ya wanna get some work done 2
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 03/04/14 11:50 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:50 AM Haha yeah? Do tell!It already has some work done. Rapid IC, Injectors & tune. I want to get the PWR heat exchanger done ASAP though. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 11:57 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:57 AM Pm me ya number and I'll give it to them in the morning if ya like 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 03/04/14 08:39 PM Posted 03/04/14 08:39 PM Can I be there when you go to Regency Park????????? Nice ute by the way.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 04/04/14 08:25 AM Posted 04/04/14 08:25 AM Another Friday night sit'n round doing nothing.............farken bored 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/04/14 08:43 AM Posted 04/04/14 08:43 AM ^^^ wait fark that I dont like your post don. so true. Farking board. even painting sh*t for the baby lol.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 04/04/14 08:59 AM Posted 04/04/14 08:59 AM (edited) baby will have enough of his/her (forgot SORRY - how rude of me) own sh*tgunna paint all that as well? Edited 04/04/14 09:00 AM by BenDoCo
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/04/14 09:02 AM Posted 04/04/14 09:02 AM f*ck it I might just do the Mister bean trick. a firework in a paint a tin. because im fat and lazy :lol: KABBOOOOONMMMMMAll painted 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/04/14 09:03 AM Posted 04/04/14 09:03 AM will not let me post pics anymore. -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now