freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/13 03:50 AM Posted 11/02/13 03:50 AM SA faggots
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/13 03:51 AM Posted 11/02/13 03:51 AM says the dude who takes selfies in reflection of his car
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/13 03:53 AM Posted 11/02/13 03:53 AM Not my fault my car hasn't been washed in 6 months and still shiny.. How's the bub.? Can't keep up in ot
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/13 04:17 AM Posted 11/02/13 04:17 AM getting bigger by the day... I swear hes gonna kick my belly button off lol...
Eskylid Member 8 Member For: 13y 7m 27d Posted 11/02/13 08:24 AM Posted 11/02/13 08:24 AM Hey anyone got a spare tail shaft lying around with a good centre bearing, mine is f*cked and ford want $400 just for a new bearing! Also need a passenger side skirt the piece that has the XR6 badge on it , mine just randomly fell off the car the other day and I can't find it :( . Also would like a stock 6 speed gear knob, Ford want 300 for one !!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/02/13 08:25 AM Posted 11/02/13 08:25 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/classifieds/category/5-wanted-to-buy/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/13 10:31 AM Posted 11/02/13 10:31 AM Can someone start a tech day thread maybe? id be keen- I have a mountain of stuff I could use a hand with and people who know what they are doing would be invaluable!!! I will pay with beer etc!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/02/13 10:36 AM Posted 11/02/13 10:36 AM I would share all my invaluable knowledge but then I would have to kill u 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/13 10:55 AM Posted 11/02/13 10:55 AM Bruce holds tech days every day U pay it gets fixed by a tech Done !! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now