caveman Member 4 Member For: 13y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 01:25 AM Posted 06/02/13 01:25 AM hey guys im new to this page but im looking for a ba xr6 turbo 2003 diff could any body help me out ?thanx jason.
xb99 Member 90 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 01:28 AM Posted 06/02/13 01:28 AM Its the 4 spd auto. I had it strengthened during the rebuild. I didnt know what to ask for, warned them I was going to get a tune etc. They said they use some AU bits and pieces in them, which they believe are stronger. Less pitch on the planetary gears they also believe to make them stronger. Had to trust them, I don't know anything about transmissions....Yeah it was Bruce's Lancer. I was kidding. One of his guys joked with me when I left, that it wouldn't matter what they did to my car, I'd walk out happy after having the loan car! Definitely right on some level. Could have taken the turbo off and I would have still thought it was awesome for a while!Only managed to give the xr a squirt a couple of times since getting it back, I need a bit more room that before Loving the sound it now makes as it spools up! Only a few of my friends know I got a tune, cant wait till I take some of the unsuspecting ones for a spin....I'll keep my eye out for meet ups...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 03:42 AM Posted 06/02/13 03:42 AM diff boy ring bruce and see what hes gotxb welcome, who did the trans rebuild ?u say u didnt know what to ask for ? u should of asked here and we could of led u to a proven place and try to reduce doing thing's twice
Rydeit Member 327 Member For: 14y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide S.A Posted 06/02/13 03:54 AM Posted 06/02/13 03:54 AM Hey hey that lancer has an awesome Aircon haha
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 06/02/13 04:22 AM Posted 06/02/13 04:22 AM Luckily I wasnt in it long enough to check the AC out :sungum: I only had to go to Hallet Cove and back.
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 30d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/13 04:35 AM Posted 06/02/13 04:35 AM nice johno you a southerner too? trying to see how many are about add most people live north. I'm in old noarlunga myself, you keen to get some Mexicans together for a south cruise occasionally?
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 06/02/13 05:09 AM Posted 06/02/13 05:09 AM Yeah, I am down South. Mount Gambier to be honest. :sungum: My sister lives at Hallet Cove.
caveman Member 4 Member For: 13y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 06:16 AM Posted 06/02/13 06:16 AM thanx j@snot hes got one there for $500 cheapest one I have found
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 06:26 AM Posted 06/02/13 06:26 AM see happy camper 2 posts in lol
xb99 Member 90 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 09:26 AM Posted 06/02/13 09:26 AM Plaza automatics did the trans rebuild, I've used them before, but not for a performance car. They seemed to know there stuff with the BTR, time will tell Kims the owner, seems like a good bloke. I gottta go back for the 1 month/1000km once over.Bruces loaner does have a/c, and it works! I drove it to my place, where it sat for 2 days before going back. No way did I want to drive that thing unless I had to. I cant stand rattles, that thing almost has more rattles than miles.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now