GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 8d Gender: Male Posted 07/12/12 11:25 AM Posted 07/12/12 11:25 AM I cant wait.
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 10/12/12 04:03 AM Posted 10/12/12 04:03 AM WOOOOOOOWIts been over a year since I've been on here!!! Whats happening everyone?? Sorry I've been out the loop. I sold my beloved vehicle back last year December, and purchased a new Hilux.. Safe to say. Im bored with life, so Hilux is up for Sale and I'm just going to buy myself a nice FG XR6T Ute... and off to Bruce for some fun :D How's everyone been anyway?? Regards Dom :D
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/12 04:07 AM Posted 10/12/12 04:07 AM Dude thought u fell off the face of the earth Hows things finished that uni degree yet ? 1
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 10/12/12 04:12 AM Posted 10/12/12 04:12 AM haha! I literally did! and mate, finished it all! But in the time I did, I bought myself a business, West Beach Cellars Sip "n" Save, So if any of you XR6T mates of mine need some drinks for xmas! come in and say good-day! Would be good to see all your faces again And Jet I see u smashed the lovely 10sec barrier! that's awesome
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/12 04:17 AM Posted 10/12/12 04:17 AM Yeh only just lol Well look at u go mr accountant hey congrats dom but how does it go drinking half ya profits each week lol And to think your still playing with cars ...... No money in this
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 10/12/12 04:22 AM Posted 10/12/12 04:22 AM haha it doesn't go well :( hahaAnd yeah I know! but you live once, and I miss booooost hahaha so much :( so I need it back in my blood ASAP!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 10/12/12 05:01 AM Posted 10/12/12 05:01 AM I <3 Bananas hell dude... last time I remember seeing u was at the servo on henley beach and tapleyshill ,,, I <3 Bananas ages ago u nugget,,,when foylie still had his orangutang I think... been ages....free booze???
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/12 12:47 PM Posted 10/12/12 12:47 PM I get my P plates in the tomorrow Dom we can have flutter wars again :paladin: 1
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 10/12/12 12:49 PM Posted 10/12/12 12:49 PM Hahaha yes!! I miss them so much! Everyone around us use to be like... Wtf??
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/12 08:20 PM Posted 10/12/12 08:20 PM Farking hell foil back on the road 1 point foil ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now