Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 13d Posted 07/06/12 09:58 AM Posted 07/06/12 09:58 AM bud did u jinkx your self or what ..................................condolancessame!!!Its a miricle you and everybody else in the area are OK, that intersection is usually packed at that time of the day and you are a very lucky man.hopefully the cops left as we hoped and you got away with only a very hurt car.condolences(fat guy on pushy)
pro_xw98 Member 31 Member For: 15y 4m 1d Posted 07/06/12 11:18 AM Posted 07/06/12 11:18 AM Thank you for being concerned guys. The main thing is that my brothers ok.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 07/06/12 12:29 PM Posted 07/06/12 12:29 PM (edited) Yep that's for sure... Such a shame but glad all are ok!!!!As sad as it is... Cars can be replaced... Lives can't! Edited 07/06/12 12:29 PM by Fluffinator
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/06/12 02:18 PM Posted 07/06/12 02:18 PM I gather by the posts there was a accident...hope all are ok...any details on what happened?Always gut wrenching when you hear someone has been hurt on the road..Especially when its from a close community
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/06/12 11:30 PM Posted 07/06/12 11:30 PM Got my car back (I'd burnt out the C1 clutch and a few other things....lots of slippage)I can put the private drag day idea on the facebook group also and I know some of the members here are members on there but I think we'd get 20 from that group easily.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/06/12 11:58 PM Posted 07/06/12 11:58 PM hows the stall shaunny?
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/12 12:10 AM Posted 08/06/12 12:10 AM To be honest I'm not sure what I'm looking for with the stall but the box is great, such an improvement with firm shifts that give me a chub. He did say everything went well and they were able to easily get 2500-2600rpm through the stall.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/12 12:13 AM Posted 08/06/12 12:13 AM if u cant feel the stall they have done a great job that's how mine came back , this is the perks of a custom modified unit acts and drives like a stocker but on the foot brake it will get past 2500rpm and be making close to 10psi of boost , when uve run it in for a bit give it a shot ull paste the rears like u droped the clutch fairly hard with out the shockloading win/win
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/12 01:33 AM Posted 08/06/12 01:33 AM Sweet! Just what I wanted to hear. I've got about 500km of running in to do then back to MV for some tweaking and then straight back to Bruce for a re-tune.
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/12 01:40 AM Posted 08/06/12 01:40 AM might be going a similar path. after changing my mind a million times of whether to get a new car or do some work on the ute ive decided to keep the ute.might be heading down to heinrichs today to plan some mods.I think after trans + more power + wheels + brakes I will be super happy with the blue bus.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now