Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/01/12 08:00 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:00 AM ^^^nice photo...not too dark and not fake looking, starting to hate these fkin nite shots, why are they all taken at nite, everyone seems to be doing it.what... cant be done during the day or somethingIt's just a style mate. Just like taking photos during the day is a style. Cars can certainly be photographed during the day.I'm not sure if they look fake though. I can only speak for myself, but what I captured in camera is what the final result looks like. There's nothing fake added.The above shot is in a good location. The sky is blown out, but that's because the camera is trying to expose the car. There's a couple of ways you could improve this...- Shoot 2 shots and blend them. One that correctly exposes the sky and the other that correctly exposes the car. Then you might be accused of being fake though. - Use a GND filter to darken the sky down a stop or two allowing the car to be exposed properly without the sky blowing out.- Expose for the sky (or even under expose it a little) and use flash to highlight the car.That's just my opinon and input anyway. I'm certainly no expert and everyone will have their own way of doing things. 1
SACf6 Member 115 Member For: 15y 6d Posted 07/01/12 08:10 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:10 AM Fark !!!!!!Guys ., make it sound like it's so hard to use a camera.....
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/01/12 08:19 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:19 AM I had pitlane tune my DSLR 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/01/12 08:24 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:24 AM I have to agree with Adam, I have had a few shoots done by Shane from Ignition images and they were good shots, he is really starting to get there as a photographer. He's probably taken 70-80 photos of my Foon and I was never charged for the privilige.his work is top stuff heyhttp://www.ignitionimages.com/
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/01/12 08:25 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:25 AM Lame.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/01/12 08:30 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:30 AM gun I also like this pic from way back in the day
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 07/01/12 08:32 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:32 AM This was just a quick snap taken between 2 cruise meets I only had time to take 1 exposure of each car. I put a grad nd filter on with lightroom and blew out the contrast on the sky on purpose to make it a bit prettier.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/01/12 08:32 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:32 AM That won't work so well. Once the highlights are blown they're blown. There's no information that can be brought back with any amount of post production.Guys ., make it sound like it's so hard to use a camera.....It's not hard to use one. Getting a decent result is a little harder though.
*XR Baby* Member 139 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 07/01/12 08:33 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:33 AM Lmao jet! What did they charge you? I need my nikon tuned...
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Posted 07/01/12 08:39 AM Posted 07/01/12 08:39 AM gun I also like this pic from way back in the dayPerfect photo was good back then everyone was alive...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now