Jump to content

SACf6

Member
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SACf6

  1. Clutch was hanging out the bell housing. Did pretty well for being standard.
  2. Bruce can unlock them he can do anything..
  3. Don't know bro I'm a cabinet maker
  4. Any one want to buy my sct unit. Tunes are on it . Fg f6 manual. Make an offer...?!!!!!!
  5. Well my standard clutch is finally stuffed ... Car just revs no action ...
  6. Can any one help!!!!!!!!!!! I've lost my pass word how can I get it back ..
  7. Any one have a standard fg f6 intercooler They don't need...?????????
  8. 4L jet How much you selling for.
  9. Where's it going???
  10. Where is cruise starting ????? What time. ??????
  11. About time there was another cruise... Put me down.
  12. Did you toot your horn ???
  13. Fark !!!!!! Guys ., make it sound like it's so hard to use a camera.....
  14. Looks HS sh*t Should be a ford lol
  15. I thought you were set on getting a manual?
  16. I had a good run with a standard fuel pump, Gave heaps , pushing 411 rwkw Never broke . Just recently put n a walbro I think it's time for e85 soon
  17. I reckon it's time to bring it to the vic Sa vs vic On the strip
  18. I'm in . Sick of showing off to my self. Lol
  19. Xforce are a killer Exaust ., don't touch it. If you want to hear one that is warn in let me know.....
  20. Mines x force sounds pretty sick . You'll like give it time to blacken up.. Sounds even better whenit throws flames......
  21. What kinda Exaust ?????
  22. I'm always keen on a cruise .when and where
  23. Another set of rear tyres.! Only lasted 4 weeks.
  24. Auto or manual??
  25. What was the time he did in the ba
×
×
  • Create New...