XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/11/11 06:45 AM Posted 11/11/11 06:45 AM I'm not sure who else does it jet but yeah all my rear end stuff is for sale.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/11/11 06:56 AM Posted 11/11/11 06:56 AM how did the final rwkw end up after the gears were done
XRQTER1 Member 126 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/11/11 07:03 AM Posted 11/11/11 07:03 AM (edited) It hurt the trans remember... Well actually it didn't the convertor bearing tried to turn itself inside out lol... On 22psi it made 476 wheel spinning rwkws and on 24 or 25 psi the trans just started to flare up so got no reading. Again I was dissapointed that it didn't show more but what can ya do if the dyno doesn't hold it I guess... That's why I wanna go run a mph then I guess ill know roughly what its making. Edited 11/11/11 07:04 AM by XRQTER1
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 11/11/11 07:23 AM Posted 11/11/11 07:23 AM more photos from our pre-cruise meet up.. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/11/11 08:26 AM Posted 11/11/11 08:26 AM looking good kenno looks like "a" has dubs wheels
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 11d Gender: Male Posted 11/11/11 11:53 AM Posted 11/11/11 11:53 AM Marc how's the engine going? Run in?got about 250km's to go till I can get a power tune in her but that may b a bit hard as im now in malaysia for 3 months as of last week...it was pushing 340rwkw on 12psi for the run in tune so it will b interesting on 17-19psi
TOPGHIA Member 25 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 11/11/11 11:54 AM Posted 11/11/11 11:54 AM lol he dose have dubs wheels and the ute has my xr6t wheels!
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/11/11 10:12 PM Posted 11/11/11 10:12 PM got about 250km's to go till I can get a power tune in her but that may b a bit hard as im now in malaysia for 3 months as of last week...it was pushing 340rwkw on 12psi for the run in tune so it will b interesting on 17-19psiShould make easy 400wkw with the built donk
ford_boy4l please stop playing with my testicles Legacy Donating Member 357 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/11/11 11:31 PM Posted 11/11/11 11:31 PM nice kenno the piccies came out well mate, I just gave the ute a good polishing so will have to hit u up sometime for a full shoot =)has anyone here tried fire glaze polish? I've tried a few doff polishes and sh*t on the market that claim all sorts of stuff but this one blew me away. bloody pricey for a small bottle... I'm very impressed though the ute came up a treat and the paint came up like newthey claim the stuff is meant to last up to 3 years??? dunno bout that
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/11 04:05 AM Posted 12/11/11 04:05 AM pics or it didnt happen ford boiu use a buffer or a hand job?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now