SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/11 08:50 AM Posted 16/07/11 08:50 AM Shotgun 1st
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/11 10:49 AM Posted 16/07/11 10:49 AM see Foyle's got balls
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/11 11:54 AM Posted 16/07/11 11:54 AM I'll go sloppy seconds. Hopefully all the problems can get sorted out in foyles car. Thn I'll just swan in for a tune and be gone like the clappers
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/11 12:24 PM Posted 16/07/11 12:24 PM how is the built trans Wayne?
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/07/11 01:39 PM Posted 16/07/11 01:39 PM I will use protection
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 16/07/11 08:24 PM Posted 16/07/11 08:24 PM I have value files (complete transmission calibrations) for XR6T, XR6NA, 5.0 V8 SC, all your tuner needs to do for a good base that works properly is click 'File - Import All Values' and its done. And yes if tuners want to tune the ZF they - will - be attending our training. Its not an option for them, its a requirement.
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 10d Posted 17/07/11 01:01 AM Posted 17/07/11 01:01 AM sounds the goods to me now just need to get it done
Micke Legacy Donating Member 70 Member For: 16y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 01:09 AM Posted 17/07/11 01:09 AM If I rock up in my ba and ask 2 have my ZF tuned do u think they will swap my trans to a ZF free ov charge :D and tune it?
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 01:17 AM Posted 17/07/11 01:17 AM Just bring sOme cash with u!! Lol
Micke Legacy Donating Member 70 Member For: 16y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 01:42 AM Posted 17/07/11 01:42 AM I've been told my bank balance is only going up while I'm laying in hospital
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now