Jump to content

Micke

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Micke

  1. Only takes me 4 seconds to get foam out ov my wand
  2. keen for a cruise this coming weekend :D
  3. hey hey hey!
  4. Projector headlights, they've got daytime running lights but I mainly got them bcoz ov the projectors
  5. posted up this pic on the facebook Adelaide Xr6T & F6 club n thought I'd post it here 2. A quick pic with the new plates I got after a good month ov not knowing wot I wanted 2 get lol
  6. I was born in Victoria lol... Just saying
  7. Fluffy... My name is clearly Micke haha
  8. The only time your faster than 14 seconds is wen your having sex lol
  9. Ease up ladies lol... Were all friends here
  10. I should b driving on the next cruise if everything goes well on Monday! Wooooo!
  11. I'll b there 2nite in my car, I just won't b driving it -_-
  12. Ull need injectors, valve springs and fuel pump n I wouldn't bother with the monza cooler at all. Talk 2 Bruce n ask him how u can achieve your desired rwkw, he will tell u wot u need 2 get it where u want it
  13. My names clearly Micke lol but yea I'm doing alright now, fairly back 2 normal, basicly don't have 2 wear a neck collar nemore n my balance n hearing should b fixed soon. I won't b back at work full time again till mid December n that's also when I'm suppose 2 get my licence back... Which is the most upsetting part ov this 2 me!... I love driving! :(
  14. Have fun at heathcote over the weekend guys... N trav your name should b WOT PWR
  15. I've been told my bank balance is only going up while I'm laying in hospital
  16. If I rock up in my ba and ask 2 have my ZF tuned do u think they will swap my trans to a ZF free ov charge :D and tune it?
  17. Lol yea like me uve got a lil time on your hands haha
  18. Woke up in the middle ov the night... Need entertainment supply me with sum lol
  19. Looking forward 2 a cruise soon although I doubt ill b able 2 go unless its in 2 or slightly more months as I'm currently in hospital due 2 a work place fight, and wen I finally get let out I won't b allowed 2 drive untill I'm cleared 2 b allowed 2 bcoz apparently I may have further sezierz or something
  20. A guy that works at city discount tyres was getting rid ov them, think he was updating 2something else
  21. A lot easier than shauns haha, but yea they chip easy bcoz there out more than the tyre. Got them for $1000, 20s inch & brand new tyres. My awesum brother, Shaun payed half as a birthday present ... So they only ended up costing me personally, $500 lol
  22. Avanti gauntlets? I though jet had 1s similar but thinner, but neway these r 20s n were going cheap... So tits or gtfo lol
  23. LMAO!, get down 2 bucket at 8:30.... Don't think about it.... Just do it alright
×
×
  • Create New...