Jump to content

Micke

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Micke

  1. ive seen another Orange xr6t (exact same color as urs foyle) in a car yard, its been there ages... but I've never seen another 1 driving around
  2. Silver.... nice
  3. We attempted the hot side piping but then realised it wasn't going 2 fit (it was for a high mount turbo set up) so we fitted the stock 1 back
  4. Never helping install or helping install a rapid kit again! Lol!
  5. Haha glad 2 see u got it resolved though.... least it wasnt a Gearbox -_-
  6. Haha u guys r a good larf!
  7. mmm, I was gonna come down to bucket 2nite to wash my car n relax, but I think the box is blown :S.... so I wont b coming came outta a corner, gave it a bit car went 2 change into 2nd n just lost all the gears, pulled over idles fine in park n nutral but wen u put it in a gear it vibrates a lil bit n just revs, n crunches a bit wen u put it back into park
  8. damn it he lied... the mother f*cker wasnt 8.. he was 9!!!!
  9. my ballbags bring all the kids 2 the yard... n there like but im 8... damn rite u better b 8... im gonna chocolate lobster u but ill have 2 charge!....
  10. I needa get mine dynoed... really wanna kno wot its making, I dont even know how much boost its running ... :S
  11. great cruise, didnt go for long but I enjoyed it :D
  12. -_- thanks shaun lol
  13. I'd also like to bend over and take one from the master....Jet
  14. hey im heading down to big bucket 2nite around 7:45 - 8:00ish to wash my car n hang round for a chat n possibly even a cruise if ppl turn up and want 2. Rob (F16) told me 2 let him know if I go 4 a drive so its likely he will turn up 2, any1 whos free 2 nite come down. good chance for new members like myself 2 meet a few ov u..... senior members even though I already know a fair amount ov u bcoz ov my bro shauny (MRXR6T). hope 2 see some ov u down there 2 nite.
  15. keen as a pideon on crack for a cruise :D
  16. yeah wot shauny sayd, its now in bruces capible hands getting the missfire fixed which bruce thinks it prob is the coil packsnalso getting a trans cooler fitted, was a hell ov a drive from down our way 2 lonsdale though lol.
  17. here ya go
  18. no they didnt, I suspect it would b less now any way, the person who had all the work done I reckon would have had n aftermarket cooler on it 2 its just got a standard 1 now, ill get some pictures up at some time but its nothing special 2 look at yet just your plain silver with black stripes ba, however being a spray painter that will change :D
  19. hey fellas stoked with my new buy just have a few issuesive gotta get sorted like cdplayer not working properly ad the cars like...missfiring under high boost, like I still have power but yea it missfires? gonna give bruce a ring n see if he can get it on the dyno any time soon n also fit a trans cooler. could any 1 post up his number 4 me?
×
×
  • Create New...