Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 14d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 19/05/10 08:59 AM Posted 19/05/10 08:59 AM (edited) has anyone ever heard of ... MID YOUR OWN f*ckING BUSINESS hahahalets just say there are bigger and better things coming for fluffy d Edited 19/05/10 09:00 AM by Fluffy Mc D
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/05/10 11:27 AM Posted 19/05/10 11:27 AM How can there be anything bigger and better than jet ay
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 14d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 20/05/10 01:37 AM Posted 20/05/10 01:37 AM Theres not... 22 inches soft is enough for me.... nah fluff mobile has served its purpose.. and well too... so time to move on...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/10 05:35 AM Posted 20/05/10 05:35 AM 22 inches soft is one way of describing my mid section little flabby is another
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 21/05/10 07:51 AM Posted 21/05/10 07:51 AM Just an updatewoke up last night at 3am , to a golfer on my front yard smashing out my front house windows and when I went out to confront him , he stayed calm and just kept going at my house windows its as if this scum arnt scared , I saw there car , a toxic sounded turbo with a dam woman driver wtf
fishy Member 8 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Posted 21/05/10 03:53 PM Posted 21/05/10 03:53 PM Your joking right? WTF is going on in your area??
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 21/05/10 10:44 PM Posted 21/05/10 10:44 PM Yeah I know what the f*ck, what area yous joints at? Ill make sure I dont buy a house there... Typicle about the camera's though, nothing bad happens when your prepaired.Chief best go buy your self a bigger gold club ... And a caddy to help you beat some *beep* down.
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/05/10 01:21 AM Posted 22/05/10 01:21 AM yeah our area has gone to sh*t, there was a drive by a few days ago 2 streets away from me.On another note does anyone know where I can get the parts below cheap:bonnet, front bar, headlight, front guardI've found a front bar for 950 and an xr8 bonnet for 750 but the bonnet isn't genuine.
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 22/05/10 04:44 AM Posted 22/05/10 04:44 AM im looking for a merc silver xt boot or a boot without spoiler holes if anyone knows where I can get one aswell just to add to that lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/05/10 08:13 AM Posted 24/05/10 08:13 AM Just an updatewoke up last night at 3am , to a golfer on my front yard smashing out my front house windows and when I went out to confront him , he stayed calm and just kept going at my house windows its as if this scum arnt scared , I saw there car , a toxic sounded turbo with a dam woman driver wtfhey chief ......................what drugs dont u like I love u man and I play golf got any windows left?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now