Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 9d
Posted

me and the jet are going for a spin tonight so if anyone is keen rock up to the big bucket at parafield at 8

car park or hills?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

iam stil gay if anyones wondering :buttrock::shocked::sleepystuff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

so does anyone have their old centre muffler section lying around....?? im happy to exchange a carton of beer for it or $$

wanna give my new welder a workout :D

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: in a house or shed
Posted

so does anyone have their old centre muffler section lying around....?? im happy to exchange a carton of beer for it or $$

wanna give my new welder a workout :D

Yeah mate I got 1 or 2 I think

I do drink TEDs though :turboboink::bowdown::beerchug::buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

So...

f*ck this rain I got so wet today at work. *beep* of a boss man made us work through it, was only "passing" showers apprently, took all day to pass.

Also...

I poped the best 3rd gearie skid this morning. I think I have sussed this axel tramp issue out, no skids unless im doing atleast 60 prior to skids

And...

Whats going on with the cruise?

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Im going on some ford cruise thing 7pm saturday out the front of bunnings munno para if anyone is bored lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...