Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/09/11 09:24 AM Posted 16/09/11 09:24 AM Haha I've got a Rhodesian Ridgeback too mate. Awesome dogs.. Except he won't ride in the back of the ute, only the front seat. Which makes it hard to choose between the wife and the dog on trips to the beach.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/09/11 09:37 AM Posted 16/09/11 09:37 AM a pretty decent amount of gear in that time. Care to quantify that Adam? You're like a friggin bowerbird when it comes to camera lenses and paraphernalia!
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/09/11 10:41 AM Posted 16/09/11 10:41 AM (edited) Brilliant Brenno, they are (for mine) fantastic dogs Without saying too much, lets just say my (ex)wife decided overnight that she didn't like dogs - but I have the old girl (Ridgeback) as no compromise, and I couldn't be happier in hindsight I have no Ute issues mate (sympathise though!), but the two canines are a nuisance (but fine) in the rear with my 3yo in in the child seat! Edited 16/09/11 10:49 AM by CBXRT
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/09/11 11:20 AM Posted 16/09/11 11:20 AM Yeah they are beautiful animals. Diesel (ridgeback) is from Zimbabwe. Didn't like what the local breeders had. The only problem I've had with him is the lad won't come through the gate to read the electrical meter.. He's harmless though.. Just huge..
Davidxr6t03 Member 58 Member For: 16y 3m 17d Posted 16/09/11 12:32 PM Posted 16/09/11 12:32 PM I build Home Theatre Subwoofers, Try and do 1 a year and usually takes me 2 months from start to finish in my spare time. Sell them to my mates after each new build as I can only fit one in my lounge at a time.Latest is an 18ïnch 1000watt in an 180lt slotted port tuned to 20hz.http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/ported-subwoofer-build-projects/22180-mach-5-18-180lt-500watts-tuned-20hz-12.html
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/09/11 12:40 PM Posted 16/09/11 12:40 PM Jesus... What are the odds of gettin one of them in the back of the G6?
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 16/09/11 03:31 PM Posted 16/09/11 03:31 PM I was up until 2 weeks ago right into riding enduro on dirt bike and bit of dh Mtb on the side. Torn my acl so I'm going to have to leave the bikes until I have had surgery. Going to turn underneath my house into a man cave so my mates can come round and I can tell em how good I used to be.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 16/09/11 10:24 PM Posted 16/09/11 10:24 PM Bugger. Bad luck. Did you at least tear the acl on the bike ? Some bragging rights. Ridden all my life and did mine playing tennis. least it was comp tennis :(
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/09/11 11:47 PM Posted 16/09/11 11:47 PM Care to quantify that Adam? You're like a friggin bowerbird when it comes to camera lenses and paraphernalia! Hey! I resemble that comment! Almost $20k
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 17/09/11 02:34 PM Posted 17/09/11 02:34 PM 20k in how long?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now