griffo Member 66 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/09/11 09:53 AM Posted 13/09/11 09:53 AM Just curious to see what other peoples Hobbies / Toys / Interests are?What do you usually spend your weekends doing...As for me, Living the young single life, its great, But working 10 hour days, 6 days a week is the downside thoughIf I'm not working on the car / cleaning the car I'm usually out on the water jet skiing 2009 Yamaha FX SHO, 1.8l Supercharged 4cyc... Good for about 120khp, It also has a cup holder and cruise control haha
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/09/11 11:16 AM Posted 13/09/11 11:16 AM pRon.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 13/09/11 12:30 PM Posted 13/09/11 12:30 PM nice jetski! haha cup holder just so you dont spill the beer?I enjoy mountain biking, got a dirt/street/trail bike but havent ridden it much with this weather. summer holidays along the coast I take it down, some great tracks on the ocean road
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 13/09/11 08:05 PM Posted 13/09/11 08:05 PM What is this "not working" that you speak of?
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/09/11 03:11 AM Posted 14/09/11 03:11 AM Some of my interests and hobbies:Saltwater Aquariums - I currently have a 10ft 3000L aquarium built into my wall at home with some rare saltware fish.I also have a strong interest in home cinema, and home theatre setups and do like my occasional Xbox 360 or PC game when I have the time.Very much into the gadgets as well, so love technology. If i can automate it or computer control it I will. Probably comes from my background in IT.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/09/11 07:43 AM Posted 14/09/11 07:43 AM Bushwalking and getting my naked on at scenic lookouts, doing the classic explorer pose. Bit of a knack to not getting any tackle in the photos. Used to be good fun when I had facebook to see how long til they got removed.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 14/09/11 07:44 AM Posted 14/09/11 07:44 AM Motorbikes and hunting, both are good to let of steam.
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 14/09/11 08:04 AM Posted 14/09/11 08:04 AM Either taking the busa for a blat or wakeboarding and campingSent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 14/09/11 08:49 AM Posted 14/09/11 08:49 AM Used to run SW aquariums too but my Zooanthids nuked everything, it was crushing to lose 7 years of hardwork and thousands of dollars. Been building, airbrushing and weathering models, tanks, planes, ships etc since I was a kid. Thinking about doing some comish work.I also have a huge automated telescope that I love to get out bush with where the sky is not polluted and just be humbled by it all.Drinking is fun too
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 14/09/11 10:29 AM Posted 14/09/11 10:29 AM Bikes, track days, golf, beer, work and woman. In that order. God I love getting old. Farken bitches.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now