Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I Like.. I'm gonna let it slide.

Don't give away any more though.

There is stuff in there that could induce pants wetting so be warned. Even includes some of my naughty threads before I was moderated lol.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

You gotta read em to get full appreciation, like the proper performance car thread. I enjoyed dribbling in that one too! Scrolling down the list a little is amusing in itself. The threads are all locked, one big long line of X's, hahaha! I do enjoy KS's threads I have to say :)

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah Kimmy's ability to get a rubbish thread closed is up there with the best of them roflmbo.gif

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

One more before I leave the thread to plumb the depths

I had two cordias but recently I sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which I have now but I wouldve had two if I havent sold the other one.

The pics still load too, stoked!

  • Mad Scientist
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

Weren't you one of his customers?

I purchased a wog cooler off him years ago but replaced it with a Process West one because it was :pooh: !!

headsex is the only person to ever tune my car :beerchug:

I met him (dynowog) numerous times as he used to run the dyno comp at our local motorshow every year, where there was a 302rwkw standard injector wog tuned car, it did have 13.2 AFR's though...

Edited by Mr Man
  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Wow I cannot believe that King Karpark Tuner is back from under his rock...

For the OP, I would contact your insurance company and ask them for advice. They may fix your car without you losing your NCB and paying an excess.

It is a better route as they will chase the Wog for their money and they are more scary than a tennis racquet and some rocks and a lot more fun to see him squirm when they give him a letter of demand.

I would not contact him any more and just deal through your insurance company or consumer affairs. I would NOT let him touch your car again, as his panel beating skills will be as good as his tuning ability, and we all know how good that is.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Be afraid be very afraid........

Link Removed.

"the wog shop" ......"phone Nick"............... :shocked:

Edited by Dagabond
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

repost.gif

Wonder if they are selling genuine XForce? Seems pretty cheap. Love the feedback, it's so obviously faked haha.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

We have numbers & address mmm :stirthepot:

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 19d
Posted

julieannep2005 seems to have a few cars...lol He eats fair trading for breakfast. You have no idea what you are dealing with, this guy is a seasoned criminal, you have no hope if you go through the legal system, it supports assholes like this.

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...