earle13 Member 58 Member For: 15y 4m Posted 09/08/11 05:56 AM Author Posted 09/08/11 05:56 AM cheers mate, its not coming up
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 10/08/11 07:27 AM Posted 10/08/11 07:27 AM Sorry to hear about your bad luck earle13.Maybe there should be a warning about dynowog here
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 11/08/11 05:54 AM Posted 11/08/11 05:54 AM Hadn't opened the bowels (lol) until reading this thread, what a list! Highlighting some that have real promise You should become the "Forum Donations Promoter". You've convinced several people (including me) to become Donating Members
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/08/11 06:13 AM Posted 11/08/11 06:13 AM I donated ages ago before becoming CC, but never even knew about the bowels! Spewing.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/08/11 06:38 AM Posted 11/08/11 06:38 AM I occasionally take a stroll down memory lane. Certainly worth a Redback.Some of the Gooseman threads are epic
c0lezy Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: West Posted 11/08/11 07:18 AM Posted 11/08/11 07:18 AM this wouldnt by any chance be xtc performance bloke?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/11 07:21 AM Posted 11/08/11 07:21 AM Yep
c0lezy Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 17y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: West Posted 11/08/11 07:54 AM Posted 11/08/11 07:54 AM holy sh*t if I still lived in epping I woudlve went to himhe tuned one of my mates cars and it went pretty good just hearing all these stories about him makes me
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 11/08/11 09:13 AM Posted 11/08/11 09:13 AM I thought he was just an urban legend, like a bogeyman for bad grownups. I didn't realize he actually exists 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/11 12:12 PM Posted 11/08/11 12:12 PM holy sh*t if I still lived in epping I woudlve went to himhe tuned one of my mates cars and it went pretty good just hearing all these stories about him makes me What do you mean by "WENT pretty good"? It didn't blow up did it?
Recommended Posts