Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/08/11 12:00 PM Posted 09/08/11 12:00 PM I am ready for it!!!Get it on amazon so I can buy for kindle ;-)
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/11 02:51 AM Posted 17/08/11 02:51 AM Congrats on the book. I hope you make a mint, you deserve it.Anyone have a link to where I can buy it online with paypal?
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 17/08/11 02:52 AM Author Posted 17/08/11 02:52 AM Thanks TurboXR. Its not out until Octoober. We have just finished the final edit and it is off fore proof reading the end of this week.
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/11 09:15 PM Posted 17/08/11 09:15 PM Ah OK. Ill definately buy a copy as soon as its available.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 18/08/11 01:13 PM Posted 18/08/11 01:13 PM +1 on facebook and group buy or not, we'll be picking up two copies.....One for us and one for the high school library where Loretta works.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 18/08/11 01:45 PM Author Posted 18/08/11 01:45 PM Thanks for that. I would love to push it into schools and I'd love to be invited to present to schools. I think there is a definate message there.We have made contact with the TAC in Victoria and are seeking their endorsement at th emoment. While it may not do much for the sale of the book it will validate the message that's within.The book may seem a bit self serving but as Ben has edited it that tends to happen. But the sotries in it will hopefully make a few people sit up and take notice. Its not all about road safety and road trauma. It goes beyond that to where the message just doesnt get to. I'm not preaching road safety. God if youve ever been on a cruise with me, well, its the pot calling the kettle black. All Im saying is, there is a certain percentage of people out there that don't give a toss. And they are the ones that will end up writing others off. Simple but true.
needfordspeed Member 166 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/11 02:41 PM Posted 18/08/11 02:41 PM I liked the page on FB as well, I will probably get a copy as well but will read it when I get some holidays, even after just reading the FB page and looking at the pics I can't stop thinking about it, if I read the whole book it'll be way worse. Can't imagine what you would have gone through seeing 350 accidents.Good stuff writing the book though, it'll make people think twice before they think of doing something stupid on the road.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/11 08:01 PM Posted 18/08/11 08:01 PM I bought mine about 4 weeks ago and got an email the other day saying it will arrive in Oct. Best to buyt now and wait, then you will get a first release and not have to wait if and when the first print run sells out. I'm looking forward to the read.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/08/11 12:05 PM Posted 24/08/11 12:05 PM Where do we buy? Link please!!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/09/11 11:05 AM Posted 16/09/11 11:05 AM Hey mate. Awesome job writing the book. I bet it was a damn struggle to put pen to paper. I've only once been onsite immediately after a crash the rest of the time it's the day after. You did well to keep your head in the game as long as you did, even just reading police reports for analysis does my head. I look forward to your book and will recommend it to the lads who run the safety programs in schools up here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now