RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/11 11:47 AM Posted 01/08/11 11:47 AM +1 FB. Looking forward to this.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 01/08/11 03:19 PM Posted 01/08/11 03:19 PM Sounds like a good book to get my kid to read before he gets his license. I'd say this subject matter could be sold worldwide.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 01/08/11 09:16 PM Posted 01/08/11 09:16 PM Thanks for sharing.I will head out and have a browse for it.I think it would be very interesting
Guest newl Guests Posted 02/08/11 12:55 AM Posted 02/08/11 12:55 AM Someone else suggested eBook. I do quite a lot of reading on my Kindle so if it were available via Amazon, I'd pick up a copy for a read.
Turbo Ute BOOSTN Legacy Donating Member 182 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 02/08/11 02:31 AM Posted 02/08/11 02:31 AM Congrats mate, I willing be buying a copy for sure
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 02/08/11 08:51 AM Posted 02/08/11 08:51 AM looking forward to it Craig!!
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 05/08/11 12:16 PM Posted 05/08/11 12:16 PM Yep il get copy. It should wake quite a few people up and save quite a few lives. Good stuff.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/08/11 12:49 PM Posted 05/08/11 12:49 PM Enjoying the excerpts on Facebook... It's something you need to read about from someone else's mind to experience it...
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/08/11 09:44 AM Posted 06/08/11 09:44 AM I like the premise. Are there any longer exerts from the book, say two or three pages?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 09/08/11 12:04 AM Posted 09/08/11 12:04 AM Count Macka in as a purchaser.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now