Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Posted 23/03/11 09:26 AM Posted 23/03/11 09:26 AM HOLY S*IT!!!that's impressive for the mods done!!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/03/11 09:30 AM Author Posted 23/03/11 09:30 AM (edited) well sunday hopefully it backs up a good time and mph and that's all I need I think a MASSIVE THANKS TO BRUCE HEINRICH for hes excellent tuning abilities and the small blonde one who works with him Edited 23/03/11 09:31 AM by JETSNOT
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 23/03/11 09:40 AM Posted 23/03/11 09:40 AM (edited) any special reason the dyno run was done in shoot 8f?good power for the mods done! well done. Edited 23/03/11 09:41 AM by fpv6t
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/03/11 09:41 AM Author Posted 23/03/11 09:41 AM bruce always uses it theres some reason but aparently means fark all to me someone in the no can answer
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 23/03/11 10:12 AM Posted 23/03/11 10:12 AM I dare say that paper ford air filter makes all the difference :-) just take it easy on the 1st take off and go from there. Good luck for Sunday enjoy....I might see you there in my 317++++++++++++++++ rwkw ute. 1
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Posted 23/03/11 11:30 AM Posted 23/03/11 11:30 AM WOW I cant believe the dyno could handle all that awesome power without having terrible wheelspin issues BTW awesome effort!
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 23/03/11 12:11 PM Posted 23/03/11 12:11 PM lol this is funny, good stuff man
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 23/03/11 01:15 PM Posted 23/03/11 01:15 PM haha its on!but I wont be down this week as I have my engagement ;( .. maybe I can reschedual it.... (lol).GL! Shanon went 10.4 with his fg on 450rwkw or so so you should sneak in the 10's! with a 1.6!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 23/03/11 10:50 PM Posted 23/03/11 10:50 PM Well, since I weigh less than him I'm hoping for a better time in the snot box, GONNA BE THE FASTEST FLUFFY IN A TURBS IN SA weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 23/03/11 10:55 PM Posted 23/03/11 10:55 PM Wow,how the hell you getting 421rwkw with a stock FG F6 cooler, stock exhaust and hi-flow cat. Basically the same setup as me but im about 120rwkw short, doesnt add up
Recommended Posts