tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/03/11 11:34 AM Posted 09/03/11 11:34 AM they are still chicks though!!!...with removable teeth too
harryh Legacy Donating Member 166 Member For: 16y 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/03/11 11:48 AM Posted 09/03/11 11:48 AM You will love the car, particularly after stepping out of a Calais. Old mans car, I think not, but it will certainly help score some toothless chicks.. if that's your thing.
Bel@Pitlane Member 94 Member For: 17y 4m 28d Gender: Female Location: Frankston Posted 09/03/11 12:03 PM Posted 09/03/11 12:03 PM And mine You will be eating my dirt Pimping the sheilas at the nursing home maybeWell I am a chick and certainly not from a nursing home and nowhere near entry point into one.....shame Kav shame! ...with removable teeth too You will love the car, particularly after stepping out of a Calais. Old mans car, I think not, but it will certainly help score some toothless chicks.. if that's your thing. I certainly have all my teeth and they are definitely not removable.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 09/03/11 12:12 PM Posted 09/03/11 12:12 PM haha my bad Bel, your one of the good ones.I dunno though, Ive heard things about Mick...the Pimp from Pitlane
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/03/11 04:03 PM Posted 09/03/11 04:03 PM Somebody just remembered they need to book their car in for tune....
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 09/03/11 11:05 PM Posted 09/03/11 11:05 PM (edited) Your just jealous coz my G6E Turbo is going to blow your XR6 Turbo away......lol.... So your going to take your car out and play with the boys ?? Edited 09/03/11 11:24 PM by ratter
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/03/11 12:19 AM Posted 10/03/11 12:19 AM Bel can come Mick, but were worried you wont be able to keep up
njb1987 Member 12 Member For: 15y 10m Posted 10/03/11 12:45 AM Posted 10/03/11 12:45 AM Agreed... Nothing grandpa about these cars, they would scare the sh!7 out of most grandapas anyway. I'm loving mine and I am 24, starting to see more younger people in these as they become more affordable.
njb1987 Member 12 Member For: 15y 10m Posted 10/03/11 01:42 AM Posted 10/03/11 01:42 AM Lol, most people that no I have ordered a g6e turbo give Me a funny look when I tell them. Oh well Does anyone have a black g6e with cashmere leather?Mine is Black with Cahmere, the outside is harder to keep clean than the inside. However I am not a pig and dont let cops in my car... seriously though, I gave it a real good thorough clean when I first got it, now all it needs is a quick vacuum every couple weeks and to shampoo and condition the leather.I love the black with cashmere.... looks amazing
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/03/11 03:33 AM Posted 10/03/11 03:33 AM Bel can come Mick, but were worried you wont be able to keep up LOL I'll be able to keep up with bel on my Pushy, I took her for a spin before in her car now with it making 310+ rwkw, should have heard her language
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now