Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Not another G6 with 18s! Asside from that looks good mate, wish I had of gone with that interior..

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

it a lease car through work and they wouldn't let me order the 19's, I love the interior but it will be a pain to keep clean.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ahh ok fair enough, can't really complain then. Anyway there are people on here that actually choose 18's over 19's which is a bit silly imo. But they know who they are..

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

lol, It will be going back to ford to fix the scratch from where the slipped with a screw driver while putting the number plates on

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth NOR
Posted

Nice ride. Welcome to the G6ET club.

They look great in any colour and interior combo

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:turboboink:

If you do change to 19" let me know and I'll buy your 18"s...love them that much I wouldn't mind another set.

Black is the new black it seems, all the kool kidz are doing it :ermm:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

You should buy my 19's off me on snowies, I'll give you a good deal...

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

How will you get back home though? Fck me you have some silly ideas :rolleyes:

...or is that so we can swap and you get the better wheels?

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well I'll be rollin on twenties by then and I think I can fit a few in mine and I'm sure Dags won't mind strapping the rest to his roof..

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Happy to cart em if you want to offload em.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...