Who Like`s Tools? (Merged Topic)

gassit

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d

don't be soft, go the 1" drive. Great for the elbows :beerchug: , I don't miss using those things one bit.

• 3 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 7d

Hey,

Im after a good brand of tools. Mainly used at home to work on the car and odd jobs. I want something that's gonna last me years. I know kincrome and sidchrome have a good name, but I hear its hard to get any warranty stuff from them. I've been told repco make a good tool, and you can just walk in and swap the tool over if anything wrong happens. I also went into total tools, and they have there own range, which looked good, and the guy was saying their quality was a s good as kincrome and sidchrome. There warranty was the same as repcos one too.. I don't mind paying for good quality tools, but Snap-on prices are amazing lol..

Right now I'm after a good socket set. saw a 64 piece sidchrome set on ebay for $200 with free shipping which I thought was a good price, for what you get.

So basically what have you used that has stood the test of time and you'd recommend?

Also while I'm here, what socket/bit do I need to get to the last spark plug all the way in the back?

Cheers Mike.