My baby turned 300 at last (pic heavy)

discostig

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Have used KU31's a few times before and pretty happy with them. This pair were $168 fitted and balanced! Not sure on the wheel alignment job that KMart Tyre N Auto do though...old ones seemed better on corners.

I do about 500km a week give or take, they are definitely worn in. Cornering is much better with invos on front, will test rear grip of KU31's when I'm heading home.

All wheel nuts torqued to 135Nm after fitting as well, love the new torque wrench I bought. <3

• Like 2

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Well now I'm confused, gave the KU31's full WOT treatment twice to just before the posted 100 limit on 2 different sections of road, both slightly uphill and they did not spin up in first. Cornering is way more fun now that I have the invos on the fronts...very happy! Basically they hold on better before starting to squeal, gives more confidence even with far more km on them than the KU31's.

The invos aren't new so it's hard to call it a fair comparison, but I remember them losing traction when they were new, maybe that was on a colder night when I was making more power... I got slip when giving it a stab to about 50-60 in a 70 zone earlier this morning on flatter road, but giving it total hell this arvo was a different story. I would have thought uphill would be more prone to slip due to higher resistance?

Clear as mud, but performing better than before at least.

• Like 2

• Member For: 13y 3m 10d

What kind of tune do you have? I can't imagine your wagon not spinning up in first with 317kw unless t boost comes on real slow? Or maybe I should get me some decent tyres :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 6d

Hey Steve just got 4 nitto invos put on my car today... After a bit of a drive.... Man they grip fricken unreal! I got 245/40 r18.

After 18 thousand kays that's some pretty good wear!