RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 30/05/10 02:51 AM Posted 30/05/10 02:51 AM Living testimony that some people should never stuff around with things they obviously know NOTHING about!
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 30/05/10 07:06 AM Posted 30/05/10 07:06 AM Now that's "bang for buck"
Smoke them tyres Member 557 Member For: 18y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/10 11:41 AM Posted 30/05/10 11:41 AM Bob the (Bodgy) Builder now doing mechanical work
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 30/05/10 12:16 PM Posted 30/05/10 12:16 PM I think that was done by a well known Perth performance workshop.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/05/10 12:18 PM Posted 30/05/10 12:18 PM so this wasn't your mates "test" vehicle
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/10 12:51 PM Posted 30/05/10 12:51 PM His mate's car had a bit of impeller noise after he borrowed it so had to do a few quick repairs.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 30/05/10 02:39 PM Posted 30/05/10 02:39 PM Hahahahaha, pretty sure this was from a US forum - pisstake I think...The best on eis about the dude form Portugal (I think) that modified his mitsubishi eclipse in his garage. Mods included porting the head with a hand file, and welding steam pipe together for intercooler piping...Bahahaha, I remember that! I think it was a legit garage though!
BarKer Member 174 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/05/10 09:48 PM Posted 30/05/10 09:48 PM Heaps more intake noise to? Don't say that or else half the forum members will attempt it...
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 31/05/10 09:27 AM Posted 31/05/10 09:27 AM Lol I know ay, well have 50 new forum posts asking how to do it. Gold
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 31/05/10 12:49 PM Posted 31/05/10 12:49 PM I think you people are all cruel. That looks like a serious peice of engineering and I wouldn't attempt anything so complicated. I think the person has done well to make up the blades, remove the turbo and weld them on. Sensational effort I think.MUCH better than the super glue I used. Wish I had used a welder.By the way, does anyone wanna buy a .7 Comp cover? It has a few holes in it but cooling isnt an issue. If I could just find my radiator overflow bottle I'll be fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now