Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/02/10 03:33 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:33 AM shopping list:1. bread2. eggs3. 10psi actuator4. lengire5. vegemite6. fuchs oil7. chocolate body paint8. hangover dvd9. miky t's10. julia childs cook book
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/10 03:34 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:34 AM (edited) I give up LOL... you are a weapon......... :roflmbo:No disrespect intended Jet............. Edited 17/02/10 03:39 AM by SPIKO
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/02/10 03:37 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:37 AM lets just say ive been trained well
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/02/10 03:38 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:38 AM Oh and it takes a lot of skill to do the numnber 6 spark plug with your nails done!!! Back off thats normally my jobFixed.....
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/02/10 03:40 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:40 AM awwww poor buffy.... need a hug????????
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 17/02/10 03:42 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:42 AM always , given the fragile little petal I am
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/02/10 03:50 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:50 AM (edited) your lucky I like you buffy... if u were anyone else id tell you to h-h-h-hard the f*ck up!!!! loloh and spiko... dont worry about jet... he dusnt mind ....coz I sleep in his bed at night lol... he knows he's a lucky bastard HAHAHAHAhe will get home... read this... laugh his ass off... give me a spank on the ass ... and tell me to cook him some eggs...and coz im a good little biach... I will do as im told! Edited 17/02/10 03:53 AM by xr6turbo_chick
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/10 03:55 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:55 AM You have left me speechless Woman... I do not envy often... I am proud...
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 17/02/10 03:56 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:56 AM Don't happen to have a twin sister do ya?
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 17/02/10 03:59 AM Posted 17/02/10 03:59 AM Don't happen to have a twin sister do ya? I've got this Human Cloning petition going here.. Care to sign ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now