kartman Member 88 Member For: 17y 18d Posted 08/11/10 08:15 AM Posted 08/11/10 08:15 AM Can I have a free dyno run on my T I Cbf reading every page, but I thought the press car ran 12.9@114 or 115, doesn't that equate to close to 300rwkw? Was manual too.I was hoping for a new 5.0L s/c Perhaps I could do a dyno day in the next month or so.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/10 08:19 AM Posted 08/11/10 08:19 AM Dyno days a good idea
kartman Member 88 Member For: 17y 18d Posted 08/11/10 08:20 AM Posted 08/11/10 08:20 AM If Ford are true to their numbers I would anticipate that the the 335 should make 295 +/- 3 kw in an auto on our dyno, and that is bloody good.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/11/10 08:25 AM Posted 08/11/10 08:25 AM Should do the dyno day kartman. Where on the peninsula are you?My uncles looking at buying one soon, I know when he goes for a test drive he'll take it to a dyno. Frankston wignalls aren't doing test drives yet though.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 08/11/10 10:30 AM Posted 08/11/10 10:30 AM Can't believe some dealers let customers go for test drives without a salesman....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/11/10 10:44 AM Posted 08/11/10 10:44 AM Must don't really care/have a clue anyway. I.e. some don't even know what traction control does
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 08/11/10 12:01 PM Posted 08/11/10 12:01 PM Haha no bite here. Wrong wording.
kartman Member 88 Member For: 17y 18d Posted 14/11/10 08:33 AM Posted 14/11/10 08:33 AM Should do the dyno day kartman. Where on the peninsula are you?My uncles looking at buying one soon, I know when he goes for a test drive he'll take it to a dyno. Frankston wignalls aren't doing test drives yet though.I'm in Mornington
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 14/11/10 08:47 AM Posted 14/11/10 08:47 AM Which shop?
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/11/10 09:08 AM Posted 14/11/10 09:08 AM (edited) took on a blown 5.0L of the line the other day, was driving in my audi s5 which is awdmust say it is very fast of the line, it was closer then any f6 has gotten to me! and it sounds bloody good!might haveta trade the ute in for one! Edited 14/11/10 09:14 AM by j.d
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now