veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/10/05 12:15 AM Posted 06/10/05 12:15 AM Turbo stickers near each front wheel and 2 scuff plates.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 15/12/05 04:15 AM Posted 15/12/05 04:15 AM Here's my site sticker...Jack beware the picture is huge I should have resized it... sorry.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/12/05 05:28 AM Posted 27/12/05 05:28 AM Here's a couple, not in the usual position...
lowfly Member 107 Member For: 20y 7m 16d Posted 22/02/06 01:46 AM Posted 22/02/06 01:46 AM Hey, xr6t8 u, I like the xr badge on ya boot lid, is that a sticker over the ford badge or what?
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 7m 28d Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/06 11:25 AM Posted 27/02/06 11:25 AM Well hoping to add my pic as sooon as my order I placed over the weekend arrives.. ahh I'll post a pic then..
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/06 11:32 AM Posted 22/04/06 11:32 AM Having seen some pics on this thread of sticker placements, I think on the front windscreen is starting to look appealing to me (especially white on the "black" of the tint at the top of the windscreen).
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/04/06 02:38 AM Posted 23/04/06 02:38 AM Hiya Guys,Here's where I decided to put my official site sticker and I now feel proud to be a site supporter in the public.Close UpOverall Impression from RearReasons:- White lettering on black background looks great in my opinion.- Did not want it low over the what was the brake light on the rear window because it makes it hard to see from the rear due to the spoiler and also inside the car, you can see it in the rear view mirror.- Considering putting one on the front window but people looking in their rear mirrors would see it backwards. That's why I chose the rear window.- Rear window has demister wires to assist in lining up the location to place the sticker centrally.By the way, here are mine and MissXR's suggested instructions for applying the stickers.Instructions to apply stickers (according to MissXR and EvilDaifu):1. Clean the surface that you want to place the sticker on. I washed and then used metho on the glass to make sure it was free of any grease and muck. Make sure its dry after you have cleaned it. 2. Pull the backing off the sticker (leave the front masking tape on). 3. Place the sticker on the glass and rub the sticker down onto the glass. The middle of the sticker is about between the 6 and T in FordXR6Turbo.com. I used a fluffy mitten to put even pressure over the top of the sticker to ensure the letters stuck to the glass. NB. Use the bottom of the lettering as your guide for making sure the sticker is level. The actual tape that the sticker is on is not level with the lettering (though it almost is).4. Slowly take off the front masking tape. I think it's best to peel from the top right corner as the letters slant forwards so there is less chance of lifting up any letters accidently.
DaveS Member 14 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Posted 24/07/06 10:50 AM Posted 24/07/06 10:50 AM I had my email returned the adress I used was [email protected]
DaveS Member 14 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Posted 11/08/06 12:08 PM Posted 11/08/06 12:08 PM I wish I new how to post pics
DaveS Member 14 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Posted 11/08/06 12:10 PM Posted 11/08/06 12:10 PM I wish I new how to post pics ←I wish I could spell too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now