Guest nfhotston Guests Posted 27/02/03 07:43 AM Posted 27/02/03 07:43 AM Here's two more photos, on a white car, I thingk it looks good - not biased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 27/02/03 10:30 PM Posted 27/02/03 10:30 PM Guys I know that this has been asked before and I cannot find it, but where can I obtain one of these stickers??The ute arrives next Friday and it would be nice to have the sticker waiting.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/02/03 11:25 PM Posted 27/02/03 11:25 PM If you are interested in a sticker for your car please email [email protected]. Cost of the stickers are $10 each and includes postage.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/02/03 11:31 PM Posted 27/02/03 11:31 PM Another pic of mine.Hey Falchoon...I saw your beast Sunday before last driving up Wanganeen Ave. Ngunnawal. You had a trailer on the back so didn't get to see the forum sticker. But I saw your rego plate and at the last moment and didn't get to give it the thumbs up Was saying to my fellow Ford fanatics about the class XR6-T I saw that morning.(I was driving the opposite direction and saw you coming out of a roundabout and the mesmerising quality as I was watching it drive off in my rear views of your car almost made me forgot I was driving into a roundabout myself at the same time).These XR6-T's are a dang road safety hazard...they demand to be looked at!!! :lol: Hey thanks Matt, you are making me blush now! There's a few XR6s around the area, don't know how many are turbo. I've seen a black one, a Blueprint N/A and an Acid Rush N/A. Keep your eyes on the road mate, I don't want to see any smashed up Fords on the side of the road (you do drive a Ford don't you...?)! Give us a wave if you see me again.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/02/03 11:33 PM Posted 27/02/03 11:33 PM Here's two more photos, on a white car, I thingk it looks good - not biased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White cars are very understated IMHO, almost sleeper like. Easier to keep clean than a lot of other colours. Looks good nfhotston!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 27/02/03 11:33 PM Posted 27/02/03 11:33 PM Guys I know that this has been asked before and I cannot find it, but where can I obtain one of these stickers??The ute arrives next Friday and it would be nice to have the sticker waiting. Yes you can get a sticker by clicking on the get sticker here in my post. Gives you some info on what to do..
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Canberra Posted 28/02/03 03:10 AM Posted 28/02/03 03:10 AM Another pic of mine.Hey Falchoon...I saw your beast Sunday before last driving up Wanganeen Ave. Ngunnawal. You had a trailer on the back so didn't get to see the forum sticker. But I saw your rego plate and at the last moment and didn't get to give it the thumbs up Was saying to my fellow Ford fanatics about the class XR6-T I saw that morning.(I was driving the opposite direction and saw you coming out of a roundabout and the mesmerising quality as I was watching it drive off in my rear views of your car almost made me forgot I was driving into a roundabout myself at the same time).These XR6-T's are a dang road safety hazard...they demand to be looked at!!! :lol: Hey thanks Matt, you are making me blush now! There's a few XR6s around the area, don't know how many are turbo. I've seen a black one, a Blueprint N/A and an Acid Rush N/A. Keep your eyes on the road mate, I don't want to see any smashed up Fords on the side of the road (you do drive a Ford don't you...?)! Give us a wave if you see me again. Falchoon,Unfortunately am not driving a Ford. Still driving my uni student drive...a red '88 TN Magna :( (Noted as Jap Zero in my profile) Was thinking of upgrading but decided to save up instead for an XR6-T (probably wait for Series 2). Have an XR6-T on the desktop at work as my "carrot" for slaving away in my Dilbertian cubicle (plus the occassional stroll around the corner to Gregory's) Have seen those other ones around the 'hood. Keep an eye out for a drueling redhead giving a big thumbs up :lol:
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/04/03 03:08 AM Posted 08/04/03 03:08 AM I think its straight. LOL
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 31/05/03 12:24 PM Posted 31/05/03 12:24 PM It's been a while since we had some new pics of the forum stickers on members cars.C'mon folks get a sticker, support the forum and advertise it tooIt will also stop us fanatics from putting a calling card on your windscreen... :lol: :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now