Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

no worries will comw up and say hi,as far as getting it approved it involves a fair bit ie cage,race suit,battery kill switch,tailshaft loop,scattershield for the tranny and the list goes on!!wont be doing it until the bigger turbo goes on as I dont see the point running the times I have with all this stuff on it.

cheers lee

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

You could always just change the rego plates, stripes, and wear a balaclava :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted (edited)

Lee did that many 10 second passes I doubt there`d be need for a disguise, just wait a bit.

I kept wondering why they didn`t twig earlier..

I would have thought you`d do one sub 11 pass and they`d be all over you getting details.

Edited by _Spin_
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wee Waa/NSW
Posted

lol - to many 10 sec passes?? - no worries will c u there in the crowd aswell - ill be one of the nerds with the vid cam on a tripod

how much you gotta do to get it approved??

Make sure u get the big smile on his face when they kick him off the track lol

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

Good luck sleeping tonight mate , and have fun tomorrow :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posted

you owe me big time spiro :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I know Boge's, I intend to make it up to you today,

Just so that people understand how important relationships are, we almost pulled out of racing for this weekend because of a destroyed Diff, and some old and tired lifters.

If it wasn't for the boy's at Elite, Tim, Steve and Paul staying behind last night till 8pm, Mal Wood sending me the diff on the same day & Atomic shipping lifters overnight the whole thing would have been another let down. I am humbled at the service I have received yet again!!!

So off I go today making a pit stop at the bottle shop so that I may repay those extras I have been blessed with in good faith.

Thank you Fella's

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

It's nice to nice mate , It really can surprise you what people can do for you?

Top effort all involved

someone better have this on youtube by tomorrow night for the rest of us ,no pressure :stirthepot::bye:

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

hahah hopefully someone else is filming it then cos I wont be able to post it up til sunday night

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...