Jump to content

TerryF

Member
  • Posts

    125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TerryF

  1. haha it was alright, Just what wagnman said there was still people standing out the front egging people on. I didnt stay for long though.
  2. Haha good rant Ill probly see you there then...
  3. Harrys tonight? Any one going?
  4. Any one going this week?
  5. Thanks whistler, great help, How much would it cost to port the turbo wastegate & a larger flapper valve?
  6. any one?
  7. Thanks Tray, and what actuator should I get 12psi? 17psi?
  8. There the green ones, sorry I forgot what size they are...
  9. Hey guys, Ive got a Ba Typhoon. At the moment Im running 12psi and getting 330RWKW. Its got Injectors,Capa, CES 3.5 Dump, Hi Flow Cat and 3.5,Walbro Pump, PWR Radiator, and Stage3 Processwest Cooler. I no I need a new actuator but which one? What else do I need to hit the 380 - 400 RWKW mark? Regards Terry
  10. yeah I saw leathl out there, and that wrx was it an old model? He was an idiot drying to get side ways every corner, but it was a Great DAY!
  11. Who went to QR today? I saw a few other XrT's and F6's out there today. It was a Great day!
  12. Hey mate, Im in Cashmere. Ill be keen to have a cruise.
  13. Hey mate, Loved your old typhoon, but this was will be better haha, Has your PW kit turned up yet?
  14. if not go to a panel beater or sticker shop haha
  15. I chose the PW kit and loving it, and Kevs a great bloke to talk to, so give him a call
  16. Guys Whens the next Brisbane CRUISE!
  17. haha cool, you no its in brisbane?
  18. they look good mate
  19. hey guys my son found some pics of some of yous on boost cruising at Harrys heres the link Harrys Diner Thursdays - Boostcruising
  20. where and what time are yous meeting up? might have a look
  21. does any one no?????
  22. Is there any where, where we can test top speeds legaly? In New Zealand we used to call it the Flying 1/4 mile, I dont no what yous call it here. You would just have a big run up approx. 1/2 a mile to get up to your top speed and then there would be a speed trap to measure your speed. Do any of yous no where you can do this, or some thing like it? Regards Terry
  23. sweet, hope to see ya there
  24. woops didnt read the whole thread, haha I see you bought then stage 2 PW, good choice
  25. hey mate, I have the PW stage 3 kit on my f6 and it looks pretty stock, with the black pipes and all..
×
×
  • Create New...