icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 12/04/10 09:10 AM Posted 12/04/10 09:10 AM lol @ 175km/h to 200km/h .... bloody hell lolwhy havnt u laminated / framed it yet!@#!
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/10 09:20 AM Posted 12/04/10 09:20 AM I see you went with braid in the engine bay Travis very smart and good looking, cant get over those rims mate they look fricken awesome, enjoy
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 12/04/10 09:21 AM Author Posted 12/04/10 09:21 AM (edited) 1/4 if I do it will only be for sh*ts n giggles not really into the racingBut I would say if I did one pass I would want more . But living 7 hrs away from a real track is a bit much .An I would just break sh*t lol look at spiro but he loves it Edited 12/04/10 09:22 AM by tray_182005
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 12/04/10 09:23 AM Author Posted 12/04/10 09:23 AM Yeah I love the engine bay. I was thinking about the black cover but I like this look
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/10 09:25 AM Posted 12/04/10 09:25 AM (edited) Black cover would finish it off quite nicely... And a new bonnet.... With the process west billet rocker garnish... sheesh Edited 12/04/10 09:28 AM by SPIKO
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 12/04/10 11:40 AM Posted 12/04/10 11:40 AM 175-200 would dead set feal like a plane taking off
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 12/04/10 12:13 PM Posted 12/04/10 12:13 PM Do you have a boost and torque curve to go with the power graph?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/10 12:51 PM Posted 12/04/10 12:51 PM "Customer: BIG GUN" Yes indeed.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 12/04/10 08:59 PM Author Posted 12/04/10 08:59 PM Nah mate that is the only graph they gave me .
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 15/04/10 10:56 AM Posted 15/04/10 10:56 AM fark me that is a truckload of hp. very very impressive. I cant fathom what that must be like to drive on the street.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now