qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 05/10/10 02:19 AM Author Posted 05/10/10 02:19 AM I'm hoping so mate guess I'll find out soonish if it's all gonna happen
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 06/10/10 03:43 AM Author Posted 06/10/10 03:43 AM Jet066 has a heart again, a few parts weren't sent up but ej (sideways82) was nice enough to play donor for what we needed to get us going, those parts should already be there and finding there way on. All we're waiting for is a new vband clamp and it's fill the fluids and away we go again. The end is nigh!!!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 12/10/10 06:41 AM Author Posted 12/10/10 06:41 AM It lives and it drives but not for me, will be another month before I get home and get to drive it finally as a few things llike they always do with builds like this didn't go right. At least next time I'll have the whole week to play with it, I have a mate driving it in for me abit so I can really give it what it deserves when I get back.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/10 09:27 PM Posted 12/10/10 09:27 PM Will be anxiously awaiting your initial review John, get home safely and I hope it is everything you want it to be
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 12/10/10 10:00 PM Author Posted 12/10/10 10:00 PM Thanks mate, shame they didn't have it ready this time around but I did a short stint last time round so can't really blame them. Will have the leather fitted when I get home as well so will be like a new car by the time I get into it. Depending on what happens it could be meeting me in brissy on the back of a truck but will work that out If it needs to happen couldnt go through drivIng it down that far again.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/10/10 07:20 AM Posted 13/10/10 07:20 AM only 15.5 hours from tully - 1 driver and fairly legalish, I've got a week up my sleeve at work . You'd want a car bra though or it would be screwed by ingham with all the roadworks up here.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 13/10/10 09:18 AM Author Posted 13/10/10 09:18 AM Have done the drive twice in this car one abit quicker and one abit slower than that by myself, it's not the drivin or time it's the wildlife that's stopping me from doin it again. Couldn't live with myself if I bent it plus that I/c hangin out the front isn't cheap so would prefer not to tempt fate. Bloody fun drive though when it gets late if ya know what I mean
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 18/10/10 10:01 AM Author Posted 18/10/10 10:01 AM (edited) The cars goin in tomorrow to fit cream leather, another step in havin it finished and how I want it, will try and get a few pics in a day or so. Have already had all the plastics insIde done in polished black, goin for the luxury look on the inside and all go everywhere else just hope it doesn't ruin it. Edited 18/10/10 10:03 AM by qik1
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 27/10/10 06:46 PM Author Posted 27/10/10 06:46 PM Just a little looksie, will get some descent ones when I get home in a few weeks. You can't really see it from the pics but all the inserts are done in pianno black so should go well with the lighter interior. Have decided to put it on the dyno when I do get back just to check to make sure all is well before it cops a week of abuse sorry vigereous running in lol.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/10/10 07:35 PM Posted 27/10/10 07:35 PM I love itPs You're an addict, what was it 3am over there when you posted these?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now