qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 16/11/10 10:52 PM Author Posted 16/11/10 10:52 PM Always fingers crossed no matter what precautions you take. It's in the best hands and I have all the confinence in the world In Dave hence all the trouble I'm goin to to get it to him. Only a matter of time and waiting now.Just about to start another month away, hell of a thing to look foward to or wait for depending how you look at it
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 17/11/10 08:54 AM Posted 17/11/10 08:54 AM gee mate just can't wait huh. might even be able to have a look at it when I get there on monday.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/11/10 09:23 AM Author Posted 17/11/10 09:23 AM Nah like I said I'm impatient, it's one of few upsides of working away for as long as I do. It should be there by Monday I'd think, if it has help yaself have a good look, love bein able to share what we've done with it with others.
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 17/11/10 10:14 AM Posted 17/11/10 10:14 AM I'm going to be there for a couple of days, will see what happins, cant wait to see the beast in the flesh.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 17/11/10 10:50 AM Posted 17/11/10 10:50 AM a few happy snaps I got of johns car from our cruise on the weekend.I got a few bits of video footage but the camera woman was hopeless at keeping it straight
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 17/11/10 11:27 AM Posted 17/11/10 11:27 AM err... are they harness straps? what happens to the person who sits behind you?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 17/11/10 11:40 AM Posted 17/11/10 11:40 AM detachable? loving the seats
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 17/11/10 01:56 PM Posted 17/11/10 01:56 PM Who gives a fck about the passengers.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/11/10 09:52 PM Author Posted 17/11/10 09:52 PM It isn't exactly the type of car anymore that you say come on everyone let's pile in, I think it's only once been full in the years I've had it. But if I did have to, roll them up and put them on the parcel shelf, easy.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 17/11/10 11:56 PM Posted 17/11/10 11:56 PM The boot, the boot...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now