qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 09/07/10 01:24 PM Author Posted 09/07/10 01:24 PM I dont really know the area to well at this point, about how far is that from where I'll be?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/07/10 01:39 PM Posted 09/07/10 01:39 PM about 800ks further north
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 13/07/10 09:09 AM Author Posted 13/07/10 09:09 AM A little far to go around the corner for a beer lol. On a related note the test fit is happenin for the bottom end tomorrow & my mate who's been helping me is gonna start putting it back together when it gets back so when I get home I only have to do a few minor things so all goin well I should beable to drive it again when I get back. Got something to really look foward to when I get back, apart from seeing the mrs of coarse.
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 14d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 14/07/10 10:10 AM Posted 14/07/10 10:10 AM nelson pt is in pt hedland when do u get here bud?
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/07/10 01:19 PM Author Posted 14/07/10 01:19 PM hey mate, yeah I know where im goin now but as far as anywhere else I got nfi. I fly up there tuesday morning. I'll give you a call when I get up there & say g'day.
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 14d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 14/07/10 11:52 PM Posted 14/07/10 11:52 PM know what camp your staying in?
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 15/07/10 10:57 AM Author Posted 15/07/10 10:57 AM nah not yet, it was supposed to be the one near the airport but they've changed there mind a few times since ive been here
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 03/08/10 10:14 PM Author Posted 03/08/10 10:14 PM The engines all done and in one piece. They ran it the other day to hear what the new cosworth pistons are like and apparently there everything they expected of them. The head got the works while it was off so the figures we've got so far should really only be a starter, who knows what it's gonna make but I really can't wait to get it back in the car and c what Dave can come up with. it may be a while mind u cause the new job is abit hard to get away from and get home but when I do it'll be on. Good times to come and more under bonnet bling and interior stuff to go in at the same time.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 04/08/10 07:00 AM Posted 04/08/10 07:00 AM that's great to hear John, its been quite a journey mate, can't wait to here how she goes when you really lean on her..... Keep us posted bud..
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 04/08/10 07:17 AM Author Posted 04/08/10 07:17 AM Thanks Spiro, it's been over 12mths since we started and things have gone alot further than I planned but it'll be for the best when we finally have a finished product . It'll be good to finally write about how it drives rather than it always been almost finished lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now