CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 28/08/09 02:03 PM Posted 28/08/09 02:03 PM wow alot of new toys there.. looking good will be up and running in no time by the looks of things.. what size head studs you go with? 12mm or 14mm
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 28/08/09 02:03 PM Author Posted 28/08/09 02:03 PM Good on ya mate ive been hanging out for these so bad. Now lets talk about that top cover hey. lol.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 28/08/09 02:05 PM Author Posted 28/08/09 02:05 PM (edited) One of the boys is actually goin in tomorrow to start on it for me. Could be in the car by the end of next week of the manifold turns up. Im gonna get me a chromemoly tail shaft as well so I need to pull my finger out now & get it organised.Box turned up as well. Edited 28/08/09 02:09 PM by qik1
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 28/08/09 02:18 PM Posted 28/08/09 02:18 PM
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 28/08/09 02:23 PM Author Posted 28/08/09 02:23 PM mmm pretty. I'm sure the pics dont quite do it justice. Should look good in amongst all the bling & if ya can find it under that turbo. lol
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 28/08/09 08:01 PM Posted 28/08/09 08:01 PM if u can notice it under all the dead children your monster turbo has sucks off the street u mean!!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 28/08/09 10:57 PM Author Posted 28/08/09 10:57 PM haha. I cant wait to hear it at full tilt especially after we build the new exhaust for it. Got me all excited now.Geckos actually goin in today to start stripping the other engine & start the build up. He's a good bloke, I swear there as excited as I am about it.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 28/08/09 11:56 PM Posted 28/08/09 11:56 PM :gunsfiring: Awesome dude! I think Scotty can't wait to sit his rear in this thing either, I know I'll put my hand up!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 29/08/09 08:25 AM Author Posted 29/08/09 08:25 AM that's covers really growin on me dude I think it'll look great with the colour of the car. Cant wait to see it in the flesh
mangoboss351 Member 22 Member For: 22y 9m 24d Posted 30/08/09 10:39 PM Posted 30/08/09 10:39 PM hey matehow much did the billet fuel rail set you back?cheersmichael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now