XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:42 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:42 AM haha I should start a business doing rocker covers.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 24/08/09 11:53 AM Author Posted 24/08/09 11:53 AM one at a time I shot gun first. It's gonna be a black with a red pearl & an ice pearl over it. Should look schmick especially when the suns on it.Good news as well the engine left on friday so all the major parts are all bar here. Not much left before it start goin back together
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 24/08/09 12:06 PM Posted 24/08/09 12:06 PM good to hear cant wait to see this animal
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 24/08/09 12:10 PM Posted 24/08/09 12:10 PM sweet cant wait to see some pics lol...
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 24/08/09 12:11 PM Author Posted 24/08/09 12:11 PM gonna be a big girls car lol. Gonna have to talk the boys into making a real soft rocks tune so the mrs can still drive it.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 24/08/09 12:13 PM Author Posted 24/08/09 12:13 PM they might be putting the first coat on it tomorrow sometime. I'm sure beau will keep the pics comin. I'll try & get some more pics of it all as it comes. Saw a pic of the turbo tthe other day looks berry nice!!!
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 24/08/09 10:46 PM Posted 24/08/09 10:46 PM I'll put my hand up for the rocker cover re-spray too XAH03!! Start naming your price I think! Hopefully everything comes together before the event for ya mate.
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Posted 25/08/09 12:50 AM Posted 25/08/09 12:50 AM when we sprayed mine he used some hi fill primer to, made it extra smooth
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 25/08/09 03:11 AM Author Posted 25/08/09 03:11 AM I'm sure by the time Beau & the boys are done with it it will be perfect. There trying a few different schemes. There trying a marbleing effect as well, I think they might be enjoying themselves with it.
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 25/08/09 03:24 AM Posted 25/08/09 03:24 AM Well johno someone has to be the guinea pig for the rest of us
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now