Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 21/08/09 05:05 PM Posted 21/08/09 05:05 PM agreed, urm id guess 90ish maybe 92 didnt go to that muh detail he said 1000cc dentos, once I hear 1000cc I was happy enuf
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 22/08/09 09:02 AM Posted 22/08/09 09:02 AM Hi qik1 , good to see someone up here in FNQ getting serious with these cars, would love to catch up with you one day whens it done for a looksie
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 22/08/09 11:35 PM Author Posted 22/08/09 11:35 PM By all means. It might be ready for the car show at the end of next month. I think its called the Cairns Auto Spectacular. I dont know of any other big ones up in cairns but Kent Battle from townsville has an animal, its runnin really low 10's these days
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 24/08/09 10:50 AM Posted 24/08/09 10:50 AM Progress on the cover has started. I sanded back the edge of the cover to get rid of the stupid cast dag;s and marks that ford leave there to make it look ugly.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 24/08/09 11:04 AM Author Posted 24/08/09 11:04 AM your a good bloke hey!!! Gonna look schmick when ya done. cant wait. Thanks again mate.
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:20 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:20 AM yeah they dont take too much to come up looking great.. that's what I did too mine and kyle's rocker cover look so much better with out the casting marks..
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:23 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:23 AM yeah it looks good so far, wish I had taken the marks out of mine before I painted it.
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:30 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:30 AM looks greatI want mine Blue one day
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:32 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:32 AM is that a hint ryan?
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 24/08/09 11:39 AM Posted 24/08/09 11:39 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now