Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

If I get the shifter and the car sorted I will be there to get that low 11 hopefully.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

if the auto is in by then I would love to run before jambo

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted (edited)

Is it looking like it will be done by then Mitch?

Bet you're hanging to get back into it?

Edited by GreenXR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I'll be there to try my mickey thompsons

let me borrow your wheels for a quick dash down the 1/4 :blink: & I'll be there....

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hell yeah, been waiting for another saturday one.

Motivation to get out in the morning and do the diff oil!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted

I might head down if I can get this oil leak sorted out on the new motor..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted
Is it looking like it will be done by then Mitch?

Bet you're hanging to get back into it?

I cann't wait to get it back!! the auto turns up this week to go in. it will be racing up at jamboree the weekend after but I would love to run it before then just to iron out any bugs if there is any. we have put pedders coil overs in it now to help set it up, as well as whole new diff upgrade with all the malwood goodies.

how your axels go?? get them sorted??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...