Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Stock FPV coolers are fine for ~300rwkw but they aren't efficient at those power/boost levels. They suffer pretty bad from heat soak at stock boost levels, and it's just amplified as power/boost increases.

To have consistent power run after run, a good flowing cooler is needed :ph34r:

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted
:ph34r: I found this out the hard way..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

the quads look tough as mate,love em.I want some.bionic f6 310rwkws zf quads.hell yeah!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 28d
Posted

I know this is a Ford forum but I need a little help.

A mate of mine bought an Xforce exhaust to suite his S14 but it's missing a couple of gaskets and a few bolts.

Do you guys know of anywhere I could get some gaskets from?

I've tried Xforce but have had no response.

Thanks

Joel

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Any exhaust shop would be able to help him out mate, alternatively if its a generic style gasket you could go to Supercrap - pretty sure they could get something for you.

You could get bolts from bunnings too, they generally have all types and sizes

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 28d
Posted
Any exhaust shop would be able to help him out mate, alternatively if its a generic style gasket you could go to Supercrap - pretty sure they could get something for you.

You could get bolts from bunnings too, they generally have all types and sizes

First to answer again mate, thanks.

Was thinking that may be my only alternative. It looks pretty simple. It's a single 3in.

Posted

Senna's on the money :nod:

I'd give Xforce a chance to get back to you though mate. Why pay when you should of been supplied with the gear in the first place? Had similar drama's recently with my Nizpro kit...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 28d
Posted
Senna's on the money :nod:

I'd give Xforce a chance to get back to you though mate. Why pay when you should of been supplied with the gear in the first place? Had similar drama's recently with my Nizpro kit...

The exhaust is second hand( $300 from turbo back in stainless steel), it's not Xforces fault these parts are missing, my mate just didn't recieve them from the guy he bought it of.

Posted

Then just go straight to your local exhaust joint & buy from there

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
Posted

Desperately need some pics of an unfitted xforce large body twin 2.5in centre muffler.

I need to be able to see the angle of the rear flange with the muffler sitting on the ground please.

Need to know if it sits the same as the one below..

198400977_o.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...